After its establishment in 2011, DIDH had elaborated a 5-year strategic plan (2012-2016), focusing on three strategic objectives:
- Supporting the promotion and protection of human rights;
- Enhancing dialogue and partnership among stakeholders, government department, civil society and national institutions;
- Faciliting and strengthening interaction with international actors.
This plan seeks to bring about three major objectives in 2016:
- Incorporating human rights in the elaboration of public policies ;
- Making visible the role of DIDH and strengthen its relationswith national partners to help it overcome challenges ;
- Fulfilling the international commitments related to the human rights reportingthrough a participatory approach, accelerate the implementation of recommendations and strengthen Morocco’s role in the development of the United Nations’ system and other regional systems.
Underscoring the Importance of Official Audiovisual Documentation of Security Forces Interventions to Disperse Demonstrations
Responding to a question in Parliament asked by Mr. Madyan Noureddine, fROM Al-Istiqlal Group Unity and Parity on the “staunch return to security approach to deal with protests”, Mr. El...
The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights: "PANDDH an Exemplary Work to Develop and Protect Human Rights in Morocco"
Mr. Raad Zeid El Hussein, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, addressed a letter to Mr. El Mustapha Ramid, the Minister of State for Human Rights, in response to an invitation to attend the...
More than 400 Measures to Promote Democracy and Human Rights
The Steering Committee in charge of updating the National Action Plan for Democracy and Human Rights held on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 a meeting to present and discuss the plan’s d