After its establishment in 2011, DIDH had elaborated a 5-year strategic plan (2012-2016), focusing on three strategic objectives:
- Supporting the promotion and protection of human rights;
- Enhancing dialogue and partnership among stakeholders, government department, civil society and national institutions;
- Faciliting and strengthening interaction with international actors.
This plan seeks to bring about three major objectives in 2016:
- Incorporating human rights in the elaboration of public policies ;
- Making visible the role of DIDH and strengthen its relationswith national partners to help it overcome challenges ;
- Fulfilling the international commitments related to the human rights reportingthrough a participatory approach, accelerate the implementation of recommendations and strengthen Morocco’s role in the development of the United Nations’ system and other regional systems.
His Majesty King Mohammed VI Appoints Mr.Ahmed Chaouki Benayoub as the Interministerial Delegate for Human Rights
Statement by Royal Office
Rabat, 06/12/2018 (MAP) – Here follows a statement by the royal Office:
"HM King Mohammed VI received on Thursday, December 6, 2018, at the Royal Palace in Rabat,...
The Ministry of Culture and Communication: The Classification of Morocco by Freedom House Organization is Unobjective
The Ministry of Culture and Communication issued a press release about Freedom House organization 2018 report entitled “Freedom on the Net”. The Ministry indicates that the report disregards...
Kickoff of Idmaj: First Radio in the Arabo-Mediteranean Sphere
The General Delegation for Prison Administration and Reintegration (DGAPR) launched on Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 Idmaj Radio, broadcasting temporarily within the Local Prison Ain Sbaa 1.