After its establishment in 2011, DIDH had elaborated a 5-year strategic plan (2012-2016), focusing on three strategic objectives:
- Supporting the promotion and protection of human rights;
- Enhancing dialogue and partnership among stakeholders, government department, civil society and national institutions;
- Faciliting and strengthening interaction with international actors.
This plan seeks to bring about three major objectives in 2016:
- Incorporating human rights in the elaboration of public policies ;
- Making visible the role of DIDH and strengthen its relationswith national partners to help it overcome challenges ;
- Fulfilling the international commitments related to the human rights reportingthrough a participatory approach, accelerate the implementation of recommendations and strengthen Morocco’s role in the development of the United Nations’ system and other regional systems.
Call for Projects for Civil Society Associations
The Ministry of State for Human Rights launches a call for projects in favor of civil society associations to ensure their effective involvement in PANNDH implementation...
PANDDH Implementation: A Meeting with Civil Society
40 human rights associations attended the meeting organized by the Ministry of State for Human Rights on January 8th, 2018.The NGO’s represent different stakeholders defending categorical...
Underscoring the Importance of Official Audiovisual Documentation of Security Forces Interventions to Disperse Demonstrations
Responding to a question in Parliament asked by Mr. Madyan Noureddine, fROM Al-Istiqlal Group Unity and Parity on the “staunch return to security approach to deal with protests”, Mr. El...