After its establishment in 2011, DIDH had elaborated a 5-year strategic plan (2012-2016), focusing on three strategic objectives:
- Supporting the promotion and protection of human rights;
- Enhancing dialogue and partnership among stakeholders, government department, civil society and national institutions;
- Faciliting and strengthening interaction with international actors.
This plan seeks to bring about three major objectives in 2016:
- Incorporating human rights in the elaboration of public policies ;
- Making visible the role of DIDH and strengthen its relationswith national partners to help it overcome challenges ;
- Fulfilling the international commitments related to the human rights reportingthrough a participatory approach, accelerate the implementation of recommendations and strengthen Morocco’s role in the development of the United Nations’ system and other regional systems.
Supporting NGOs’ Projects to Accompany the Process of the Implementation of the National Action Plan for Democracy and Human Rights (PANDDH)
The Ministry of State for Human Rights signed on Wednesday, July 18th 2018, at the Interministerial Department for Human Rights, 31 partnership agreements with civil society associations.
The National Campaign for Civil Registration: The Registration of 23151 Persons across the Kingdom
Out of 83 682 persons non-registered in national civil status registers, 23151 managed to do so during the first stage of the National Campaign for Civil Registration that was organized in the...
Public Authorities: About the Press Release Issued by Human Rights Watch Concerning Jerada Events
Public authorities have issued a press release about Jerada presenting a number of clarifications and recalling the events’ context, the government’s dialogue endeavors and the initiatives...